LinkedIn/Networking — A Powerful Tool for Your Job Search Success
In order to stand out from the crowd, you must clearly communicate your brand and your value—online and off. But branding isn’t just for big companies with big advertising budgets. To win in today’s competitive job market, personal branding is an essential part of the job search success. The No.-1 way is through networking. What we cover:
1) Build your social network and review your current job search social networking status.
2) Review your social networking knowledge
3) Provide guidance regarding what hiring managers and recruiters search for on social networking sites and how to boost your visibility.
4) Discuss how to get the best exposure on social networking websites and where to best market yourself on these sites.
5) Discuss where best to search for jobs on social networking websites.